WHAT‘S NEW IN 2015
1. Red Bull Air Race World Championship: The Red Bull Air Race World Championship gathers the world’s best pilots who combine speed, precision and skill to operate exceptionally fast and maneuverable planes between the 25 meter high pylon air gates.
2. 100th Session of UNWTO: Rovinj will be visited by around 200 participants from countries represented in the Executive Council and other UNWTO representatives.
3. Weekend Media Festival: The largest regional communications festival bringing together more than 4,000 Croatian and regional media, marketing and PR professionals from the entire region but also numerous guests Europe and America.
4. 2015 Communications Days: A national marketing communications festival joining together IdejaX and Effie Awards Croatia.
5. Dolce vita: Heritage festival celebrating vintage culture in all its forms – music, film, design, fashion, dance and cuisine.
WHO TO CONTACT
Tourist Board Office Rovinj
Ms, Odette Sapač
Obala Pino Budicin 12,
52210, Rovinj, Croatia
T: +385 52 811-566