COMPARISON WITH THE REGION
Sárvár is very nicely and attractively arranged. The great advantage is its proximity to Austria and to Vienna and Bratislava airports. To Vienna airport it is approximately 130 km, only a shot more to the airport in Bratislava and to Graz airport it is just 150 km. Sárvár is a city that at the moment only a few would place somewhere on the convention destinations map. Development has been primarily focused on health tourism. Once you get to know it, it is an elegant and fresh destination that is surprising because it is not ostentatious.
MTLG INDEX / 2017 EDITION
- The number of 4* and 5* category hotel rooms: 800
- The number of 4* and 5* category hotels: 5
- Banquet hall maximum capacity: 300
- The largest hall in the city (in m2): 600 m2
- Destination population: 15,651
- Maximum hall capacity in theatre style: 500
S – MEETING DESTINATION
Destinations that can host up to 700 attendees.
Check out the new MTLG categorization for 2017 here.
|SARVAR INDIVIDUAL GRADES 2017|
|Natural and cultural factors:||4.40|
|General and transport infrastructure:||4.17|
|Numbeo quality of life Index:||2.68|
|Numbeo Safety Index:||3.41|
|ACI Airport Connectivity Index||2.15|