WHAT‘S NEW IN 2015
1. EuroBasket 2015 tournament will also be hosted in Zagreb.
2. International garden show »Floraart« to host 50th edition in Zagreb: Over 130 Croatian exhibitors and a number of international exhibitors will display everything from flora pianos, to water sculptures and garden designs in over 30 hectares of open space and in 2,000 square metres of indoor space.
3. First Croatian craft beer fest to be held in Zagreb: Craft beer brewers are starting to make their mark on the beer scene in Croatia, with one of the world’s most well-known craft beer websites, RateBeer, ranking Croatian craft beer brewers Zmajska pivovara in its Top 10 New Brewers in the World list recently.
4. Fusing old with new to attract tourists in 2015: Ognjen Ivanović decided to launch a project showcasing Croatia’s capital in a unique way…‘Zagreb – Then and Now’ is a series of photos which fuses old with new as some of the cities popular landmarks are photographed together with photos from yesteryear.
5. Iconic Croatian cinema to celebrate 90 years in 2015: One of of Zagreb’s iconic movie theaters, and protected cultural heritage and national treasure of Croatia, is to celebrate its 90th birthday.
WHO TO CONTACT
Zagreb Convention Bureau
10000 Zagreb, Croatia
Mr. Zlatan Muftič
T: +385 1 48 98 555