1. SHIFT Conference: The biggest startup event in Southeast Europe. This year the conference will be held at the Croatian National Theatre in Split and expects more than 1,500 visitors from the region and abroad.
2. Ultra Europe festival: Was in 2013 organised for the first time at the Poljud stadium, which has turned Split into one of the most important Croatian centres of entertainment and festival tourism.
3. Tour Diocletian’s Aqueduct Tunnels: These tunnels are one of the best preserved examples of ancient infrastructure, and there are plans to open them to visitors. The tunnels are 1.15 metres wide and 2.2 metres high, which makes them pretty comfortable for walking.
4. Split Beach Festival: The newest coolest thing in the city of Split. Taking place on the most famous local beach Bačvice, all attendees will experience a unique combination of EDM and open air beach parties.
5. The Split Summer Festival: One of the most important cultural events in Croatia, from mid July to mid August the festival has daily events, with in the spectrum of classical scene arts, like concerts, opera, drama and ballet, now days the program also include film events, jazz concerts and street theatre.
WHO TO CONTACT
Turistička zajednica grada Splita
Obala hrvatskog narodnog preporoda 9/1
HR-21000 Split, Croatia
Tel: +385 (0)21 348 600
Fax: +385 (0)21 348 604